2008年1月18日星期五

The new semester has begun.

The first week of the new semester has just passed. Looking back what I have done in the very beginning of this semester. I know I did better than the first semester since I know all the procedures and I found the way of studying and I began to build my body. Life seems to be meaningful again. I have to stick to it if I want to save myself from games, which I was addicted to last year. In fact, I still play it, but I play with my friends and only when all of us are free. Lucky enough, we have big differences with our timetable, so I play less and less. It is a good beginning, and what I have to do later on is to stick to my plan and study hard, and keep away from my computer as longer as possible. en, I have to go to study room now. Just say a few words to know what I am doing and encourage myself to persist in my goal.

没有评论: