2007年9月4日星期二

My Life’s Meaning

What am I going to do in my life? I asked myself for many times and I had come out a lot of answers. I want to travel around the world, I want to taste every kind of food and I want to be a successful man...... But what is my life's meaning? Is it just meaning to enjoy myself? Is it to do all the things I want to do? No, I have the responsibility to prove that I am a useful man! I want to spend my time to help more people and to fulfill my duty.
Begin with the end in mind, I have stepped out my first step to increse my knowledge here in Singapore. I have recieved many kind help from owr befriends, seniors and friends around and I really feel thankful to them! I am slso looking for the chance that I can help others, for example, I have attened two flag day collecting money for charity work. I will carry on!

没有评论: